Practice (30 minutes)
- Cleanup browser extensions
- How to make exceptions to the security policy
Learn something new (15 minutes)
- Threat: a malware is installed on my machine. It installs a botnet on my machine.
- Scenario: I download a malicious web browser extension
- Attacker: random person, not targeted
- Likelyhood: high
- Severity: grave
- Countermeasure: delegate browser extensions installation to the technical team. The technical team asserts if the extension can be trusted by checking it is verified by a trusted third party or by verifying the source code.
Solve problems (15 minutes)
Schedule the next appointment