A i18n directory is added and contains:
- A Makefile where make -C i18n run
- A Dockerfile used by the Makefile to install the dependencies. It is run as the local user and with the current directory mounted as a volume.
A new Weblate component is created for the app, with the following configuration:
- Component name: NextCloud
- Project: Enough
- Version control system: git
- Source code repository: https://lab.enough.community/main/app.git (the .git at the end is important for the webhook to work)
- Repository push URL: firstname.lastname@example.org:main/app.git
- Repository browser: https://lab.enough.community/main/app/blob/%(branch)s/%(file)s#L%(line)s
- Repository branch: master
- File mask: translationfiles/*/enough.po
- Base file for new translations: translationfiles/templates/enough.pot
- File format: Gettext PO files
- Committer name: Enough Community
- Committer email: email@example.com
Add a new translation
Verify a directory by the language name is pushed by weblate into the master branch of the repository.
Activate the Update PO files to match POT addon to Weblate.